Board of Directors
How is the B.S.O.H managed?
The board consists of no more than 24 members and is elected every 4 years by all B.S.O.H. members. Once a year, a general meeting of members is held.
Within the B.S.O.H. each speaks its own language and it is assumed that the other languages (Dutch, French, English) are understood.
B.S.O.H. has no inputs, except for the membership contributions. Everything is done on a voluntary basis. The members of the Board of Directors take on most of the tasks.
What is the composition of the Board of Directors?
For the period 2019-2023, the Board of Directors (Board) is composed of the following members:
- President : Vangeel Michel (J&J)
- Vice-president : D’Haese Nathalie (CPFB)
- Secretary : Sterckx Johan (Mensura)
- Treasurer : Emonds Robert (Consultant)
- Seminars : Devriendt An (Idewe)
- Newsletters : De Coninck Dimitri (FOD WASO, TWW)
- Legal aspects : Poels Katrien (KU Leuven)
- Others :
- Berckmans Steven (Idewe)
- Boilan Emmanuelle (Cesi)
- Janssen Anke (Liantis)
- Lejeune Fabian (Défense)
- Rooryck Valérie (Attentia)
- Swinnen Christel (CLB)
- Urbanus Jan (Shell)
- Van Bouwel Jan (Idewe)
- Van de Voorde Tom (Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services)
- Vanoirbeek Jeroen (KU Leuven)
- Verpaele Steven (Nickel Institute, BeCOH)