Why should I join BSOH?
Keeping up, gaining new insights and exchange of experiences are essential to perform occupational hygiene tasks in a professional way.
What are the benefits of BSOH membership?
BSOH is a national association, offering its members following benefits :
- Three (afternoon) seminars on current topics in occupational hygiene are organised annually. These seminars are held in Brussels, in the building of the FPS ELSD, close to the South Station, and are free for members.
- Exchange of information on industrial hygiene among the members. The secretary sends an email newsletter with new reports, studies, announcements or reports of seminars andconferences that are of interest to the occupational hygienist.
- Support education in occupational hygiene.
- CoBePrev member advantage coursebook ‘Welzijn op het Werk’.
- Representation of the Belgian occupational hygienists on other organisations engaged in the well-being at work, such as Co-Prev and Prebes.
- Link with similar national and international bodies such as the International Occupational Hygiene Association IOHA, the British Occupational Hygiene Society BOHS, the Nederlandse Vereniging voor Arbeidshygiëne NVvA and the American Industrial Hygiene Association AIHA. Within IOHA, the BSOH is the representative of Belgium.
How can I join?
You can join BSOH by filling out the below form. If the form is not visible to you, it means you already have an account. In that case you can renew your membership by group registration or by individual renewal. If you nevertheless wish to register a new member, you can see the registration form by logging out.
A small contribution (€75,00) is requested from the members.